Battle Gem Ponies
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Command a pony that alternates between 3 different forms to outsmart the opponent in strategic turn-based combat.
It's an old-school inspired RPG featuring a cast of awesome and adorable collectible pony characters jam-packed with personality!
A several-years-in-the-making love letter to the Monster Tamer genre.
The complete version of this game is coming (eventually) to the iOS App Store, Google Play, Amazon Apps, Steam, and various console platforms.
The BGP Kickstarter was a success and the game is set to release no later than Spring 2024!
Keep up with us on the monthly YotesMark Blog!
|Updated||16 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Tags||2D, battle, collect, Cute, Pixel Art, pony, Strategy RPG, Top Down Adventure, Turn-Based Combat|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Smartphone|
|Links||Steam, Kickstarter, Patreon, Blog, Community, Twitter, YouTube, Soundtrack|
Just download and unzip. It should be pretty straightforward. If you're having trouble, you can email the team at email@example.com or head to the BGP Community Discord that our team keeps an eye on. Be sure to message us if you make a video! (We wanna see every reaction!)
This game requires at least Windows 7, OSX 10.8, or Android 4.4 to run.
- Bugs are an ongoing issue, since the game is in such super-early stages. We've got a miles long list of known issues listed in the forums and are always on the lookout for more, so leave details on any you come across so we can add them to the pile.
- Change your pony's name by clicking on the little notepad buttons on the Team Select screen. You can even nickname each pony species too!
- You can always hold escape to shut down the game or press it in battle to force the game to take you back to the title screen.
- When updating to a new version of the game, it's recommended that you delete all save data from the last version to prevent bugs from carrying over.
- For the Media Kit: Some of the sprites come a tad small. If you ever want to resize them without blurriness, choose "None" in your Quality Interpolation settings.
- Battle Gem Ponies Made Waves at Magfest 2023! 🌊16 days ago
- Full BGP Development Schedule for 2023 (and Beyond!)26 days ago
- New Element Icons & Names!30 days ago
- End of 2022 Progress Report (Approaching the Final Year!)34 days ago
- BGP Patreon Anniversary! (2017 - 2022)41 days ago
- The Finished, Fully Animated 3D Ponatina Model by DJTHED!!46 days ago
- Beginning Work on a 3D Ponatina Model Commission by DJTHED!60 days ago
- Magfest Sizzle Reel | Battle Gem Ponies72 days ago