Battle Gem Ponies
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Command a pony that alternates between 3 different forms to outsmart the opponent in strategic turn-based combat.
It's an old-school inspired RPG featuring a cast of awesome and adorable collectible pony characters jam-packed with personality!
A several-years-in-the-making love letter to the Monster Tamer genre.
The complete version of this game is coming (eventually) to the iOS App Store, Google Play, Amazon Apps, Steam, and various console platforms.
The BGP Kickstarter was a success and the game is set to release no later than Spring 2024!
Keep up with us on the monthly YotesMark Blog!
|Updated||12 hours ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Tags||2D, battle, collect, Cute, Pixel Art, pony, Strategy RPG, Top Down Adventure, Turn-Based Combat|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Smartphone|
|Links||Steam, Kickstarter, Patreon, Blog, Community, Twitter, YouTube, Soundtrack|
Just download and unzip. It should be pretty straightforward. If you're having trouble, you can email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or head to the BGP Community Discord that our team keeps an eye on. Be sure to message us if you make a video! (We wanna see every reaction!)
This game requires at least Windows 7, OSX 10.8, or Android 4.4 to run.
- Bugs are an ongoing issue, since the game is in such super-early stages. We've got a miles long list of known issues listed in the forums and are always on the lookout for more, so leave details on any you come across so we can add them to the pile.
- Change your pony's name by clicking on the little notepad buttons on the Team Select screen. You can even nickname each pony species too!
- You can always hold escape to shut down the game or press it in battle to force the game to take you back to the title screen.
- When updating to a new version of the game, it's recommended that you delete all save data from the last version to prevent bugs from carrying over.
- For the Media Kit: Some of the sprites come a tad small. If you ever want to resize them without blurriness, choose "None" in your Quality Interpolation settings.
- The First-Ever BGP Podcast Interview!12 hours ago
- A Wild Furum Attacks! | Battle Gem Ponies Gameplay (Full Fight)6 days ago
- Battle Gem Ponies 1 Year Later...19 days ago
- The Battle Gem Ponies Everfree Demo is Finally LIVE!25 days ago
- Come by the BGP Booth at EFNW 2022!51 days ago
- The new Backer Ultra Demo has Arrived!61 days ago
- Early July Progress Report (Ultras Incoming!)79 days ago
- New Horizons on PINTO ISLAND! | Battle Gem Ponies Devlog #593 days ago